This is gonna be fun! As part of authorization from the health insurance company, I have the great privilege of having a psychological evaluation. Can't wait! Actually, I am kind of excited about it because it means I'm one step closer to scheduling my surgery. Along with the shrink eval I'll have a nutrition eval. These are scheduled for May 14th :)
On another note...
I've observed something interesting in my research. Before and after pictures of folks who have had bariatric surgery are pretty dang hilarious. I know my sense of humor is a little twisted so bare with me. I just wonder what goes through their minds when this "before" photo is chosen. I've come to this conclusion:
Criteria for choosing a Before picture:
1. You must be wearing sweatpants or pajamas (preferably with cartoons on them).
OR
2. You must be wearing only your underwear.
3. You must not smile.
Now don't get too excited, I'm not taking any pictures of myself in my underwear. Sorry.
Criteria for choosing an After picture:
1. You must be wearing skin tight clothes.
2. You must show an excessive and unflattering amount of cleavage.
3. You must be posing in the mirror and snapping the photo with your cell phone camera.
My before/after pictures are going to be awesome and I will not be following this criteria :)


No comments:
Post a Comment