MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Little Epiphanies

Sim-pli-fy a) to reduce to basic essentials  b) to diminish in scope or complexity: streamline  c) to make more intelligible.

I'm going back to the basics. Uncluttering. Simplifying my life. And I'm starting with things I waste time doing. Things like Facebook and watching too much TV.

I spend way  too much time fooling around on Facebook so I deactivated my account yesterday.  I love hearing from my friends and family and I feel I'd rather use more personal forms of communication to do so.

Sitting on my fluffy butt watching TV for hours in a day is unhealthy.  I need to find a better way to fill my time. In the past, and even more recently, I've used TV as an escape from real life. A way to ignore what is really happening around me and instead dive into something where I can become emotionally disconnected.

Those are my little epiphanies this week. :)

P.S: I will be setting an official surgery date soon. Right now, it's unofficially June 21st. I'm still waiting for insurance approval to come back...


Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment