MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 25, 2013

big decisions...

My WLS seminar and consultation with Dr. Ludwig went great yesterday . I have decided to pursue having surgery . The surgery I have chosen is the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy .  It would most likely happen around August-ish. :)

So, until then, I'll be doing all I can to get ready . Lots of work, mental prep, and saving . Very excited!  Enloe Bariatric Program



3 comments:

  1. Exciting! I have a friend who has a blog and is very open about her WLS. I think she did that bypass and not the sleeve but she is very realistic in her journey. I will give you the link if you want. My parents did the lap-band and I really don't recommend it! They had so many problems with them and both had to get them removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I would love the link to her blog. I'm not interested in the Lapband either. From the research I've done, the long term results aren't as great as the bypass and the sleeve.

      Delete