MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FOUR MONTHS ALREADY?

So tomorrow marks four months since I had surgery.  I know I keep saying this, but time really has flown by. It's amazing how much my outlook on life has changed just in this past month alone. I am finally getting my energy back... like my real energy. Energy that's been in hiding for 5 years. I actually feel like going on walks and outings.  I'm not afraid to go to work anymore. I used to fear going to work because being on my feet for 12 hours was torture when I was 311lbs (my peak weight). I mean, 12 hrs is still very hard, but it's much more manageable now at 258lbs. I'm not embarrassed to be seen in public. I don't wonder if people are talking about me when I walk by.  My bike is still my enemy though. I don't know if it's because I've lost some cushion to my butt, but wow, riding hurts!

I am so incredibly happy that I made the decision to have the sleeve.  My first goal is set at 199lbs.  I'm a few pounds shy of getting halfway there!

I just took this picture today to honor my milestone of getting into the 250's!
-Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Nat I am soo proud of you!! You're are doing a great job. You look fantastic. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Keep up the great work! You look so good.

    ReplyDelete