Here's what I'm doing to get it moving in the right direction again:
- I'm tracking EVERYTHING I eat on MyFitnessPal. Before, I just tracked my protein to make sure I was getting enough and I didn't really care about the other stuff. So now, everything that goes in, is put on record. I'm keeping my caloric intake to 900/day. (MD recommended)
- I upped my exercise last week. Instead of just walking, I'm starting to jog. I'm using the "Ease into 5K" app to interval train and get my endurance up. I'm doing this three to four times a week.
- I'm drinking at least 2 liters of water every day.
On another note, I'm having my gallbladder removed this Friday. So that may prolong my war with the scale, but that's okay. It has to be done. Gallstones are pesty, painful little bastards and I will be so glad to be rid of them for good.
Natalie


Good for you!! Keep that up and the scale will lose. I'm going to start myfitnesspal once the baby is born. XOXO
ReplyDelete