MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I LOVE OCTOBER!

October is the BEST! I feel like the world and I are on the same page in October. The weather is perfect. I can leave my windows open whenever I want to. I can wear shorts and a t-shirt during the day and then I can wear yoga pants and a sweatshirt at night.  And the colors! I love fall colors. The burnt orange, the deep reds, browns, and greens. All my favorites. For some reason, I just feel more complete in October. Weird? Yeah, maybe...

Opie and his pumpkins.

We cheated and used stencils.


We're just a little goofy.
 
 
I had a gallbladder ultrasound today because I started having some issues last week.  I was having an intense burning feeling in my mid-right rib cage that radiated to my right shoulder. It happened after I ate and lasted about 20 minutes. It was pretty awful! The ultrasound showed that I have gallstones. It's quite common to develop gallstones during weight loss, especially quick weight loss. So there's a strong possibility that I will have to go under again to have my gallbladder removed. I have no idea when. I'll hear from my surgeon when he's back from vacation next Wednesday. Boo.
 
I still love October!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, autumn is the best!! I love your pumpkins! Sorry to hear about the gallstones! Hope you are feeling better today. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall too! moreso when I lived farther North - Fall in TX is really like cool summer. :) Congrats on your sleeve. I love mine! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't wait to follow along more!

    ReplyDelete