MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 13, 2010

delicious chicken & vegetable soup

3 points+
made with 99% fat free chicken broth
carrots
celery
zucchini
diced tomatoes
potatoes
chicken breast
onions
minced garlic
basil
oregano

should provide a week's worth of optimal consumption :)

6 comments:

  1. How much does it cost to join weight watchers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do it!! I was just about to blog, about my new favorite blog. It's called skinnytaste.com. The women takes great food, and just makes lighter versions of them. She has hundreds of recipes and all of them I have tried so far are AMAZING!! PLUS the best part is that she breaks down the WW points for you, so it is way easy to follow WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bud, Still loosing about the same 5 pounds. My body doesn't want to give it up! Over all I'm down about 6 or 7 pounds. How you doing?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still working on the same 7 lbs, too. I can't seem to lose anymore right now. I think it's a combination of stress, stress and a little bit more stress. :) I'm trying really hard to stay on it though. School has been soo hard so far and I'm only 2 weeks in...(that also means I only have 14 weeks to go!!!) :) I hope I survive! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Bud, Have to keep at it for a long time. it took us a loooooong time to gain it all.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bud, When I want something sweet. I eat one of those juice only Popsicles.
    More love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete